Kindling offers a range of opportunities for volunteers to actively shape the organisation's activities and deliver practical projects in Manchester. With a team of people commited to social change, an emphasis on self-evaluation and learning, along with an exciting and innovative vision we hope you will benefit from a challenging and enriching experience.
We are always looking for capable and motivated people to volunteer with a number of projects we are running in Manchester. These include our FeedingManchester events, as well as projects focused on Manchester's food heritage and ecological sustainability.
Presently, we are looking for individuals to get involved with:
- Running a number of community projects exploring the food heritage of the city.
- Ongoing research & consultation to increase access to sustainable food for the city.
- Organising and supporting the FeedingManchester events.
- Reviewing and refining our organisational systems.
- Improving this website to become more of an online resource.
- Getting involved with Land Army activities on local organic farms.
If you think you might be interested in any of the above or have ideas to further our aims please email us.